Multiply your options for fun with Multiplication BINGO! Beginners and experts alike have an equal chance for BINGO, and everyone learns more about Multiplication know-how with every round!
Play SIX versions! Pick a different variation each time you play!
- Vertical BINGO
- Horizontal BINGO
- Diagonal BINGO
- Corner BINGO
- Any-Which-Way BINGO
- Whole Card BINGO
- Choose a caller. The callers says which BINGO version will be played. Example: "This game will be Vertical BINGO". The caller spreads the Calling Mat out, then shuffles the Calling Cards and stacks them face-down by the Calling Mat.
- Pass out one Playing Card and Chips to each player.
- Start playing! The caller:
Use a chip to cover the answer on your Playing Card that matches the equation called.
When someone covers all squares for the variation being played, he or she calls "BINGO", then says the covered numbers for the caller to check against those covered on the Calling Mat.
If the answers match, you have a winner! Reshuffle the Calling Cards and start a new game.
If the answers don't match, keep playing until someone has BINGO.
- draws one Calling Card at a time,
- decides which of the equations on the card to call, then
- using the answer shaded in grey at the bottom, covers the correct space on the Calling Mat with the card.
TIP: Get to know your multiplication fact families through to 12. Practice multiplying on paper, with counters, and in your head.
Game play instructions and activities sheets included.